1. What is your favorite subject to study? History. 2. Top 5 Actors/Actresses. Kate Winslet, Anthony Hopkins, Emma Thompson, Dustin Hoffman, Denzel Washington. 3. If you could make one ship canon in any fandom, which one would it be? Rossi/Strauss, done the right way. 4. Boxers or briefs?! :D Boxer briefs, a little bit of both goes a loooooong way : ) 5. Favorite Poem.I Have Longed to Move Away by Dylan Thomas. 6. Favorite Drink? (Alcoholic or otherwise.) Non alcoholic: coffee. Alcoholic: apple martinis and midori sours. 7. Favorite Article of Clothing? My fandom tee shirts (Rossi/Strauss & Criminal Minds) 8. Do you like sports? What’s your favorite if you do? Favorite team? I prefer playing to watching. I love to play volleyball and badminton. During the summer Olympics I watch practically everything, even the stuff that comes on at 2 a.m. on ESPN 8 (like archery and fencing) because its fucking awesome. 9. Top 5 Female Characters. Erin Strauss, Ann Kelsey, C.J. Cregg, Emily Prentiss, Martha Jones (I just went for TV because anything else would’ve had me in debate mode all night) 10. What’s your favorite song. Foolish Heart by Steve Perry. 11. Random Fact! Skippy, the dog who played Asta in the original Thin Man movie, was a bit of a douche and constantly bit Myrna Loy and growled at her.
1) Have you ever broken up with anybody, and if so, what is one thing you’d like to say to your ex? I’ve never broken up with anyone. I havent dated that many people.
2) Name your top 5 pairings (in order if you can - I cannot). Rossi/Strauss, Hotch/Prentiss, CJ/Leo, Gideon/Prentiss, Cutter/Rubirsoa.
3) If it were the zombie apocalypse would you want to survive? What would be your weapon of choice? I think instinct would be to survive. I’m all about the bow and arrow and anything involving fire. Always have a Bic and a can of hairspray…you can fuck someone up.
4) Pet peeves? Ignorance, people who mangle words or say words that dont exist (like the 4 people in my office who say ‘tooken’ instead of taken), people just being assholes.
5) Do you follow any porn blogs? No. I’m not opposed to pornography though but definitely prefer softcore to hardcore. And I do follow people who post naked pictures and sexual pictures, and fuckyeahlucycollett.
6) Do you read fan fics? What’s your guilty pleasure (not that you should feel guilty, but it’s a description.) I rarely read fics because I write so many and also you get wrapped up in your own characterizations so those of others dont always mesh with yours. My guilty pleasure is Britney Spears music (I’m not that guilty) and other dance/disco music. I also love Misty Mundae movies.
7) What is your usual outfit? For work, slacks and a v-neck or a sweater. For play, jeans and a tee shirt. For home, pajama pants and a tank top or old tee.
8) Do you like to cook or bake? I love to cook! I love to bake too but rarely do it because it takes a lot of work and I’m not super good at it. But I make brownies and cookies and want to make snickerdoodle cupcakes.
9) What do you do that would surprise people? either Tumblr people or real-life people? IDK. I dont do it anymore but as a kid and teen I was addicted to soap operas and basically watched every one that was on the air from the time I was able to comprehend (about 1982) until they started culling all of them in the 2000s. It was soap operas that first got me into writing.
10) What’s your favorite word and why? Bupkis, but I have no idea why. Probably because it made me giggle as a kid.
11) How painful is this kind of thing? I actually dont mind this kind of thing…its an interesting way to let people know things about you.
do u ever associate someone with their icon so much that you just assume that they’re the same gender as their icon or something and then they post a selfie and ur like wait you’re not thomas the tank engine
The worst is when you tell someone how you met a friend and you say it was over the internet and the person acts like you can’t be really friends with them.
Like becoming friends with someone over the internet isn’t a valid friendship. My best relationships have started because of the internet and I hate how people belittle relationships that start over the internet.
12. What is something you want right now? Some salted caramel hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts, and L.A. Law season 3.
20. What is your favorite song at the moment? Last Christmas by Wham and it is every holiday season.
28. I’ll love you if… You fangirl with me. You love Jayne Atkinson. We can talk politics without fighting (even if we dont agree). You’re a goofball. You can spend hours over beer over-analyzing Woody Allen films. You can teach me computer stuff.
34. Most embarrassing moment. Ugh, where to begin. When I told Neal Slone I was in love with him during my senior year of college and it was something out of the worse teen angst movie ever made. I tried to walk away, just not do it, but my friend Diana was outside threatening to punch me if I didnt fess up. It was time, it was one of the best and worse moments ever.
46. What my last text message says. Odo. In response to my friend sending me “what was the dude from Benson’s name when he played a shape shifter in one of the Star Trek shows?”
50. Favorite picture of your idol. Well this isnt my favorite but its saved on my hard drive.
59. Why I joined Tumblr? LJ was dying for me and I was looking for a place to express myself and this place was perfect for my ADD…all the stuff I love blasting by at like 100 miles an hour.
2. What would you name your future kids? My daughter has been Salome Grace since I was 15. My son would be Riley Neal. If I have a second daughter, which I probably wont, she would be Prue Johanna.
6. Is it hard for you to get over someone? Yes. That’s generally why I dont like getting involved with people, in any way. But life would be no fun without people to share it with. Just gotta thicken your skin and straighten your backbone and remember its OK to be hurt and express that hurt.
8. Have you ever cried because you were so annoyed? Hells yeah. I think I did a month or so ago when I went through my health scare with my cat Bella. She’s fine though, and I am too : )
11. Are you listening to music right now? No. I used to listen more on my old laptop because my media player was filled with it. Its not on my new one and I need to rectify that when I get more tie off work.
29. Favourite film(s). Antonia’s Line, The Thin Man, and Hannah and her Sisters are my top 3.
I screen capped a bunch of that ep to make fun of it. But I decided just to do one year end(as in the end of this year not the end of the season post out of the worst of CM in S9. (So far.) But I don’t remember making a lot of Alex caps.
Its done. I go to grande-caps and there werent many of Alex in that episode that I took but there was a handful and I did get some nice ones of Penelope and of Hotch and Jack hugging. The rest of the content for the episode I just ignored.